Case Manager Position, Full Time
Oncompass Medicine Hungary Kft
Location: Budapest, 1024. Retek u. 34.
Oncompass Medicine (OCM) is a leading international precision medicine company which provides molecular diagnostics based decision support service for cancer patients.
You would be joining our multidisciplinary team advancing the field of precision medicine in Oncology.
Oncompass Medicine ZRT invites applications for a Full-Time Case Manager position working with a team of scientists, doctors, bioinformaticians, case coordinators and regional field managers.
Candidate is expected to be a team player and a team builder who likes working in a dynamic environment and field. She needs to be patient oriented while serving the oncology community.
Case Manager responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison between physicians and patients and their families
- Actively participate in our molecular tumorboard to discuss oncology cases, propose testing and targeted treatment options and opportunities
- Assists in the communication and clarification of tumor molecular diagnostic results to patients and clinicians
- Provides results disclosure in person and over the phone/skype/joinme
- Assists local or international patients accessing targeted therapy (contacting clinical trials nationally and internationally, prepare off-label documents, contacts pharma companies)
- Introduces and presents current and future Oncompass products to potential clients
- May travel to cancer centers representing our company and promoting our services
- Advanced degree in biology or healthcare science (BS, MS, PhD or MD)
- Experience in the medical field
- Experience in working with patients/clients
- Besides Russian, German or Hungarian, advanced English speaking and writing skills
- Computer skills
How to apply?
If interested, please contact our HR department.
Contact person: Henriett Drost
Phone: +36 70 366 5637
Positions are based in our Budapest office.